Easement & Boundary Disputes
Whether you have a dispute with a neighbor or need to know if there are easements on a property, I provide a range of legal services from research to litigation. Contact me to discuss your needs, and what assistance I can provide. I have several Maine property law articles available to help understand some commons issues.
- Right-of-Ways Easements – see my article on Right-of-Way Easements in Maine
- Boundary Disputes
- Title Search
Real Estate Transactions
If you are buying, selling or donating property in Maine, I provide several services at an affordable flat rate. Below are some of the services I offer. Contact me to discuss your needs, and what assistance I can provide.
- Residential sale: Advice on purchase and sale agreement, deed preparation, review closing documents, attend closing. $500 (act as power of attorney at closing – add $100)
- Residential Purchase: Assist with purchase and sale agreement, review deed and closing documents, representation at closing. $500 (act as power of attorney at closing – add $100) – see details here.
- Quit Claim or Warranty Deed: for transfer of all or portion of property without sale. $300 (does not include transfer tax, if applicable)
- Easement Deed: grant of right to use of property, with or without compensation. $400
Landlord / Tenant
I assist property owners with leasing their property, in either a short-term or long-term situations. Whether you are just starting the process, or are in need of assistance with a tenant problem, contact me to discuss your needs. Below are some of the services I offer.
- Eviction: Residential: $500 retainer; $175/hr after if retainer depleted. Commercial: Contact me.
Property Owner Assistance
- Cottage Succession / Family LLC – see the article Save Your Family Camp
- Trespass, Illegal Logging, Nuisances
- Zoning and Building
- Condominium Law
- Road and Homeowners Associations